If you have browsed our Ryumon selection in the past, then you already know that they come from a forge that has been forging swords for 2,000 years! The utmost in craftmanship and knowledge pours over into this new Ryumon Shirasaya which you can use to build your own katana or leave as is for a striking display piece.
Ryumon Shirasaya Features:
- Handforged high carbon (1060) steel blade
- Fully sharpened
- High gloss finished red wood grain saya
- Authentic buffalo horn Koiguchi
- Includes sword bag, reference guide (outlines how to handle your sword as well as cleaning and maintenance)
- Cleaning and maintenance kit and certificate of authenticity which includes sword makers name and years of experience, blade hardness (45rc-58rc), date of start and completion, and carbon content.
- Blade: 29″
- Handle: 10 1/2″
- Overall: 41 1/4″
- Weight: 1.95 Lbs