The Knights of St. John is one of the oldest institutions of Western Christian culture. The mission began at the first crusade to take care of pilgrims in the Holy Land. He is a lay order of chivalry, with military roots and a commitment to helping the poor and the sick.
This decorative sword is 34 overall. 440 stainless steel with slightly sharpened edges.
The scabbard of the sword was to be polished stainless steel with engraved silver hardware. Guard and metal knob.
This is a decorative sword inspired by the Order of St John of Jerusalem.
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Overall Length: 34 Inches
- Blade Length: 26.75 Inches
- Handle Length: 6.5 Inches
- Blade: Slightly Sharpened
- Handle Material: Wood