ang Dao, includes all of the advantage of the straight sword in thousands years and establishes the resplendence in the weapon history of China.
The blade is made of two different hardness carbon steel: insert a high carbon steel into a U shape forge folded steel which has been over 8000 layers. Elongate and hammer it is quenched with the water from Sword Pool (the pool is exclusively from Long Quan ) then, sharpen the blade totally by hand more than 10 process. After that, the blade is rarely sharpened.
All fittings are brass openwork chrysanthemum pattern in traditional lost wax method, genuine ray skin handle and peach shape guard. Florid, exquisite but not showy in appearance rendered the majesty of Great Tang Empire.
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Handle Material: Real Ray Skin Wrapped
- Overall Length: 42.44 inches
- Blade Length: 30.39 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 – 0.27 inches
- Blade Width: 0.90 – 1.18 inches
- Blade (HRC): 55 degree
- Handle Length: 9.96 inches